I'm a Senior Product Designer based in small city near Aix-en-Provence in the south of France. I have been working as a designer for 18 years now but my passion for user interfaces and computers started much earlier, when I first touched a Commodore 64 🕹️.
I have others passions, like learning languages. I speak fluently English, French, Spanish, Italian and I'm learning Brazilian Portuguese. I also play guitar 🎸, drums 🥁 and I enjoy messing around with my MIDI keyboard 🎹.
Currently, I'm working remotely as a Lead Product Designer at Shipup, a start-up based in Paris, France.
Lead Product Designer at Shipup2023 - Present · Remote
Lead Product Designer at Agicap2020 - 2023 · Remote
Led the Cashflow Product Line composed of 5 Product Designer working remotely across France
Updated and maintained the Design System components and documentation before having a dedicated team
Freelance Senior Product Designer2018 - Present · Remote
Working with several companies based in Europe. If you have a project, let’s get in touch!
Product Manager & Designer at house of gigs2018 - 2020 · Remote
Designed and launched a Mobile App to help US gig workers increasing their earnings
- This position was 100% remote with a team of 6 people across the globe (San Francisco, Washington DC, Paris and Berlin)
- Work closely with the founders on the product strategy
- Drive execution through all stages of product life-cycle from concept to delivery
- Write user stories and functional specifications, create user flows, mockups, wireframes, prototype and high fidelity designs (Figma)
- Data driven: analyze data sets and understand the behavior of our users and take actions to improve the product (Segment, Metabase and Heap Analytics)
- User testing: observe users navigating the app and gather their feedback
- The App has attracted more than 115 000 users on Android and iOS
Product Manager & Designer at SlimPay2016 - 2018 · Paris, France
Owner of Checkout, Dashboard and REST API products
- Shape vision, strategy and the product roadmap
- Drive execution through all stages of product lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Write user stories and functional specifications
- Create user flows, mockups, wireframes and high fidelity designs
- Prioritize and refine the Product Backlog, plan sprints with the tech team (located in France and in Poland)
- Create tracking plan, analyze the results and take actions
Senior Product Designer at Work42013 - 2016 · Paris, France
In charge of the design of Work4 products: Facebook app, web app, mobile app. Data driven decisions and A/B testing. Coding HTML and CSS using Sass, Atomic Design and BEM methodology. I worked closely with developers, using GitHub and Mac Terminal.
Product Designer at Synthesio (bought by Ipsos)2011 - 2013 · Paris, France
In charge of the UI and the UX design. Redesign of the 3 web applications of the company: Dashboards, Unity and DIY. HTML/CSS integration. Redesign of the corporate website, conception and illustration of the Social Media Monitoring book.
Product Designer at LivaNova (ex Sorin Group)2010 - 2011 · Clamart, France
In charge of the UI and the UX design. Conception of an iPhone app used to retrieve alerts from pacemakers and ICD. Creation of a new interface for the software used for programming this implanted devices.
Product Designer at iObeya (ex Kap IT)2009 - 2010 · Verrières-le-Buisson, France
UI and UX design of RIA (Rich Internet Applications) designed for desktop, mobile and web. Main customers : PSA, Airbus, Saint-Gobain, Société Générale , Altenor, Evonik.
Web Designer at Publico.es2008 - 2009 · Madrid, Spain
Web Designer at Compuline.it2005 - 2008 · Rome, Italy